New York City Weather Forecast
What is the weather like in New York City? Well, it depends on the time of the year and the place where you stay. But let us talk about the weather forecast of the city.
New York weather is famous for its extreme weather conditions. The temperature of the city is between 55°F to 85°F in summer and -15°F to 30°F in winter. The humidity is high in the summer and low in the winter.
Here is the list of the most common weather conditions in New York:
The weather in summer is hot and humid. But you can avoid the heat by staying indoors. You can go for a walk in the park, or you can enjoy the sea breeze.
The weather in winter is cold and snowy. It is the best season to visit the city as it gives you an opportunity to see the snowfall. You can enjoy the view of the city from the top of the skyscrapers.
The weather in spring is quite pleasant. There is a little chance of rain and snow.
The weather in fall is quite pleasant. You can enjoy the fall colors of the trees.
It is quite difficult to predict the weather in New York, but the following points will help you to know the weather forecast of the city.
• The weather is mostly sunny and windy in summer, but in winter it is cold and rainy.
• The temperature is between 55°F to 85°F in summer and -15°F to 30°F in winter.
• The humidity is high in the summer and low in the winter.
• The best time to visit the city is in summer and the worst time is in winter.
• You can enjoy the city in spring, fall and winter.
Hope you liked this article. If you have any questions regarding New York weather, feel free to ask me in the comment section.